Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 85 - 26th March 2013 - Sunrise, Wood Ducks and Bling

Tuesday, the temperature is 0. and they care giving a chance of flurries - I don't even want to hear about that! Temperature is suppose go to +6 so it should be fine. Today I'll finish up a few things that I need to get done before my town day tomorrow. Hard to believe that we are coming toward the end of another month. This means I that I'll probably go back to work in less than a month. When the weather starts to get good I usually go back, oh well, nice to be home to tend the fire all winter.
Another sunny but chilly day on Monday. So Lexi and I enjoyed brisk walks rather than leisurely ones, oh well picking up the pace is really much better for us. There is a general consensus in the hood that the loons are back, several neighbours have heard them so this too is a sign of spring. The flower beds have once again shed their blankets of snow and the tulips and daffodils are popping up at quite a pace. I started editing the manuscript yesterday morning, got some done and will continue later this week. Of course being Monday I made chocolate chip cookies. Those are not my weakness so I'm ok to have them in the house. Exercise class last evening as usual Cindy worked us hard, probably this afternoon I will start hurting!
 I love early mornings over the lake as the sun is coming up.
 Just a hint of color over the tree lines.
 A girl can find a little bling just about anywhere.

 A little attitude here.
 The Wood ducks - I'm a little obsessed with trying to get a few decent photos of them.
 You can see the sand through the water.
 They are swimming away from me.
 Mallards flying off into the sunset.
A female Mallard is their guardian I think.












Time for another coffee. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying my morning coffee whilst reading my blog...will be honest I looked at the photos first and again love the photo of the wood ducks and cant beat a little bling first thing in the morning. Here is to a productive day for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete