Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 82 - 23rd March 2015 - Fog, Shorebirds and a Wind Turbine

Stars are all out, wind is still blowing and the temperature is -10. Hardly what you would call spring. Perhaps we are getting March winds! After today it's suppose to get warmer during the day - hoping that's true and the snow starts to really go. In a week we will be into April and it's time for those Crocus' and other spring flowers to begin popping through the ground. Haven't seen the Redpolls all weekend, although the flock of Goldfinches has grown larger. Back to some editing and housework today.
What a cold and windy  day it was on Sunday. Glad I got all my cooking done early as my day went down hill quickly. Not sure if I'm coming down with a 'bug" or the last 3-4 nights of not sleeping have finally caught up with me. Maybe I'm just tired of battling winter. Neither of us did a whole lot - not a very productive day.
I dug around and found some more pleasant photos - tired of snow.
I think I took these last fall.
Shorebirds - looking forward to their return.
Days at the beach will be coming soon.

Wind turbine.






Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh for a minute there I thought I had gone to sleep and spring had actually sprung upon my wakening this am....until I opened the door to check ! burrrrr.

    ReplyDelete