Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 357 - 22nd December 2013 - Chickadees, Goldfinches and Woodpecker

It was nice to stay in bed til 6 am and sleep pretty well. Feeling rested this morning. Temperature is +5.1, it sure bounces around. So this Sunday we have a rainstorm forecast, hoping it's only rain and not freezing rain. My only plans today are to do a bit of housework, put laundry away and maybe curl up with a nice cup of tea and read for part of the afternoon. Can't think of anything better if it's going to be miserable outside.
Another day with things crossed off the list and finished up! Had a good venture to town - got the groceries finished and other errands done. Now I should only have to deliver gifts and hopefully that will be Monday. No more shopping - rah! Wrapping is now done, can put the paper away for another year. Larry put some wood in the basement. I made pizza for supper, had company part of the afternoon. The only thing I didn't get done was out for a walk and a few photos.  It was pretty foggy most of the day anyway. First fine day over the holidays and I'm off to find some birds.
 He might be quick draw getting ready for a shoot out.
 Not the greatest focused photo but the wings are pretty cool.
 The little Downy Woodpecker.
 The White-throated Sparrow stays in the shadows of the Beauty bush.
A few of the Goldfinches.














Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. If I email my grocery list to you do you suppose you would go get them, deliver and put them away bahahaha just kidding actually everything is under control and I feel good. Sore neck and a tightness in
    my chest but other than that all is good!! Billy is on the road hauling feed :)

    ReplyDelete