Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26 - 26th January 2013 - Frosty Shapes, Snow and Buds

It's Saturday and the temperature is -10.7. Right now it looks like mid next week will be warm and probably rain but I'll take the change. So a busy day of running around I think. It's time for groceries, have to run into the office and copy the grant I did earlier in the week, attach what needs to go with it and mail that. Need to take a program off a friend's computer for her and find a birthday card for Larry. I've been invited to a do in the afternoon but not really sure if I'm going to make it there now - it's out of town. With everything else to do and the weather [flurries and cold] not sure if I'm going to make it, which means I will be disappointed but can't stretch myself in that many places at once.
Another cold and bitter day Friday. I won't say anymore about it. Got the grant application pretty well finished, just to spend a few minutes on the budget, pull some info at the office and good to go. That I can do between now and Wednesday. Found the ice cream machine and the recipe booklet yesterday - more about that once we get it made on Sunday. Spent a lazy evening in front of the TV.
Icy frost on a window.














I can almost see the formation of flakes, but not quite.
Someone said the other night, the snow doesn't crunch it squeaks now - something to do to with the lack of water in it.
I rather like these frosty shapes.
Looks kind of delicate.
Guess no one is living in there now.
The Rhodo buds look chilly.
Another season past.













Coffee time. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow the ice crystals....no birds. Whats up with that lol. You have probably left for town drive careful and have a productive day :)

    ReplyDelete