Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 301 - 28th October 2014 - Foggy Morning, Hermit Thrush and Ferns

Another early morning and after a late evening I'm tired before I get started today. Not much to say today and I didn't get any photos yesterday so it's going to be a short and sweet. I started out with good intentions Monday got the living room ripped apart and cleaning was underway when I was called away for the rest of the day.
 A foggy morning as the sun tries to break through on the lake.
 My favourite summer visitor - Hermit Thrush.
 Yellow Rumped Warbler - I know someone has been missing bird photos.
 Better days of ferns - still lush and green before a frost.
Dew kissed leaves on the side of the road.






Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I was missing the birds lol although I must admit the rumped warbler is kinda cute. Hope today is a much better day for you.

    ReplyDelete