Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 275 - 2nd October 2014 - Country Roads, Canoes, Leaves and Daisies

Thursday - suppose to be a fine day, rain forecast for the weekend - that really sucks. Work today, am anxious to see what the girls have done. They were in yesterday, put the pictures back up on the wall and did some "re-organizing". They've done such a great job cleaning up - sometimes a change is as good as a rest. For me having a fresh looking work space really helps.
Got out for my walk in the morning, didn't stay as long as I normally do. The weather was overcast and rather dark not great for photos. Not a lot of birds around yesterday - a few Chickadees, Yellow-Rumped Warblers and I saw the Blackpoll Warbler. Had no internet most of the day, so I took the opportunity to clean up the computer some as well as the standard "light" housework and laundry. Will be kind of glad to get to the fall cleaning and purging.
 What could be nicer than a Nova Scotia road lined with bright leaves.
 A blue canoe adds another shade along the lake.
 Lots of red leaves.
 Another canoe nestled along the shore.
 Still a few Daisies in my yard.
 And a Glad in bloom.
 Gold leaves and foam.
 The red leaves are my favourite.
The ferns are changing as well.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment