Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 183 - 1st July 2012 - Birds, Birds and more Birds

Happy Canada Day Everyone! The beginning of a new month. Looks like it will be another sunny day, temperature is +14.7, not quite as warm as yesterday. I think I've caught up on my sleep. Not sure what today will bring, maybe a drive somewhere with cameras in hand. Beaches are so busy these days they don't really appeal to me, but we might find a quiet spot somewhere or perhaps over to Clyde and further into the woods. Who knows!

Well June went out with a bang, hot, hot, hot; at one point it was +35.5 here in the afternoon, I didn't look anymore after that. It was nice having all the family in the afternoon. After they left we just crashed, Larry to his lazy boy, me with the camera and off for a walk. When I got back he did have the kitchen more or less back to rights.
He was taking a little break sitting on the fence.
I'm not sure what he is, would be nice if I could get them to give me a nice pose.
A warbler of some sort, maybe the same one I saw yesterday as it was in that area of the woods.
A sparrow.




And I found some ducks in the lake before supper.
A bit of wing action.
Getting ready for take off.....
up, up.......
And they were off!


No matter what your plans are to celebrate Canada Day, have fun.

Enjoy your day!










1 comment: