Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 148 - 28th May 2014 - Lake, Rhododendron and Squirrel

I slept in a little this morning, but then I was awake 2-3 times during the night. Overcast looking this morning, maybe a few rain showers on the way then it's suppose to clear but that's anyone's guess. I'm home, it's my day off. So it's going to be a day of housework and maybe some roaming the hood if the weather breaks.
Tuesday morning the sun was out, birds were singing so I headed out early for my walk and to meet Nancy. By the time I got over on her road, the wind picked up, the sun left, clouds rolled in and the birds weren't singing. Our weather changes rapidly. Yesterday went well, got lots done. Finally got that research finished as well as another one.  Lexi got her booster shots yesterday afternoon so that's looked after for another year.
Some pretty stormy looking clouds but you can see a band of blue over the trees - Tuesday Morning.
Another rhododendron in bloom, love that bright pink color it certainly pops.
She was keeping her babies close - female Mallard but I'll have more chances for photos.
Didn't look much better Tuesday evening.
Squirrels seem to plentiful and everywhere.
The ferns have really opened up the last few days.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment