Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 139 - 19th May 2014 - Pink Skies, Humming Bird and Evening Grosbeaks

I've slept in, but only because the first time I woke up I had a raging headache and didn't seem to be able to move my head from the pillow. I think that's a side effect of the pills. Raining this morning,  looks like mostly a wet week - well the lake has dropped and the swamps are looking dry. Perhaps a little rain is needed - also helps the keep the forest fire risk down as well. Larry's back to work today, I'm home, hoping I can get back tomorrow.
A complete wasted Sunday. Larry was gone most of the day, so Lexi and I opted to lay around and doze on and off. I did take her for a short walk before lunch but it was a particularly bad day for bugs so we didn't hang around outside long. Managed a few photos from the deck. Maybe that's what I need to do, make friends with the sofa to get on the other side of this and start feeling better.
 A very pink sky Sunday morning.

 There were a couple of hawks flying near by.
Always entertainment on the deck these days.












Those Evening Grosbeaks are messy eaters.








Enjoy  your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment