Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 147 - 27th May 2014 - The Lake, Cedar Waxwings and A Woodpecker

I woke up during the night to Lexi laying on my head - should have known it was thundering and lightning. She settled down after awhile. Cloudy out there this morning, hopefully it will clear and turn out fine, at least it's mild, +11.3. Also would be nice to have a little warmer weather. Here it is the end of May and I keep thinking we should be a fire in the furnace. The only problem with that is then you are too hot.
A fairly successful day at work - didn't finish the research I was doing, really need to rethink some more places to dig for information. Managed to get 2  panels done for the display, still need to do 2 more and label everything before next Tuesday. This week and next are going to be so busy, hope I'm up to it. Exercise class last night - was good to get back to it, but my head was starting to feel tired before we were through. It will come by Thursday I'll be stronger than I was on Monday.
 Beautiful morning on the lake!
 A couple of lazy Mallards hanging out.

 There were Cedar Waxwings in a tree in front of the Newspaper Office in town yesterday. Unfortunately it had started to rain again when I was trying to take these.
 We should soon have them in our yard too.
Maybe this Woodpecker thought he was a Cedar Waxwing, he was with them.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment