Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 126 - 6th May 2014 - Garlic, Cobwebs, Daffodils and Muscari.

Looks like it's going to be a good day, birds are singing, sun is coming up over the lake and I hear the Rooster crowing up the road. Beautiful and calm out there today. Temperature is +3 and suppose to warm up some. Fingers crossed for another good day of work.
Great day at work, spent a good portion of it editing photos for our up coming display, doing some research and I had a few researchers in. Nice people that I've known a number of years from the US, perhaps summer is starting. Wish it could have stayed a little warmer though, rather chilly most of the day. Had a good night of Tabatas at exercise class - well you know we love to hate them. Missed a Pileated Woodpecker on my walk in the morning, someone drove up and hollered out his window "Sorry 'bout that" - I was not impressed.
 Larry's garlic and green onions have come through and are looking pretty good.
 I think my oregano is making a come back too.
 More cobwebs.
Reflection in the lake.










 These are about half the nice of the regular Daffodils.
Lois' Muscari.

















Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment