Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 123 - 3rd May 2014 - Chickadee, Cobwebs and Bling

So that was a much better night - slept great,or I was just too exhausted not to. Temperature is +3.3, the birds have started singing and dawn is breaking. Looks like it will be  a great day. Larry has a First Aid course to take today and tomorrow so I'm kind of hood bound. Hopefully I'll be well entertained by a few new birds around. Suppose to be fine all day, that means it'll be hard for me stay in side and get any housework done. Some rain showers on Sunday sound more like inside work.
I was ready to go to bed last night at 7:30, it was such a long day after my early morning. It was a good day at work - I see another box emptied and files put away, got the accounting caught up. April is posted and balanced, now ready to move on to year end. I even got some research done, well underway until I hit a bit of a brick wall so need to think of a different route to take.
 I'm stilling only finding Chickdees, chased  a Yellow Rumped Warbler around but no luck, he stayed high in  a tree.
 Lots of Bling yesterday morning.
 And with spring comes Cobwebs - natures weavers!

 He's so lonely, I wish this Flicker would find a wife.
 After the rain.
 There were a number of ducks around the lake.
The sky cleared and it turned out beautiful.








Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I have tons of finches and only ever see the odd chickadee. I used to have tons of them but no finches. Don't they like each other?? :) Love the colours in that spider web. If I didn't dislike spiders so much, I might have it as my wallpaper.. lol Enjoy your sunny day. I know I intend to enjoy mine. :)

    ReplyDelete