Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 127 - 7th May 2014 - Mist, Canada Geese and a Mallard

Looks like a sunny day ahead, temperature is +3.8. Lexi and I will get to roam the hood, but have to whip around the house and get some work done here too. That's hard when the weather is fine but a necessary evil - don't get me wrong, my house has that lived in look not a magazine look. There is so much more to life than cleaning the house. Hoping today some of those Warblers will come down on a branch that I can actually see them instead of hanging high in the Maple trees.
Pretty good day at work yesterday. Got a good walk in the morning and a shorter one after supper. A few rain drops and a dark sky so I thought I better head home as I had forgotten to shove  grocery bag in my pocket for my camera. Still lots of action happening on the waterfront with the movie people. I've not wandered down in that direction, I see they have the road blocked and a security guard posted. Guessing they have lots to do without chasing locals around. It's actual going to be a mini-series and will be kind of cool to see the extras and try to pick out people you know. Of course sometimes the end up on the cutting room floor, but it's an excellent book so will be interesting to see how it turns out.
A little mist rising up on the lake.
 Some attitude!
And off the Geese go.
 Mallard flying overhead.
 Lots of Woodpeckers around these days.
Clouds and wind last evening.











Enjoy your evening!

1 comment: