Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 136 - 16th May 2014 - Tulips, the Lake and Alders

I'm spending today at home, hopefully an extra day to rest and relax along with the meds will get me in better form by next week. Looks like it's going to be another nice day. Not a great night but I sent Larry and Lexi in the spare room which made it a little easier for me to toss and turn and try to get comfortable. No great plans - maybe a few short walks and laying around.
Our fire wood arrived - 12 cord of long length, Larry has his work cut out. At least it doesn't look like there will be a lot of splitting involved. Thursday was a dreadful day. Most of the time I spent between itchiness or severe pain - similar to someone bringing an axe down on my head. Anyway it was draining to say the least and not terribly productive, however, I did get a few calls made and a few things cleared up. Was glad to get home, tried going for a short walk but flies were too bad. No exercise class for me last night, figured jumping and sweating was just not the thing for me.
 Another morning of very nice reflections in the lake.
 Lots of new growth these days.
 A Hermit Thrush butt!
 Love the tulips.














Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment