Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 119 - 29th April 2013 - Bling, Birds and Flowers

Well it's Monday and I'm back to work. Going to be really hard to be inside all day after this last week at home - outside in the sunshine. Think it will take me a week or so to get back in the swing of things. I have no idea where to start this morning so today will probably one of those - sort things out, etc. All sounds like fun. Am going in early this morning, then will start travelling with Nancy tomorrow. That gives me some extra time in the mornings to get a few things done at home.
Sunday was a repeat in the weather department of Saturday, only warmer. At one point in the afternoon I checked and the thermometer read +21.7 - that to me says summer! Larry went off to the woods, Lexi and I  roamed the hood, did some inside work in the morning, cooked a roast for supper and then some outside work. When Larry got home we had an early supper and drove to Upper Clyde in search of birds. We didn't have much luck but it was a nice evening and Lexi had a good run.
I took this yesterday morning, love the way the sunlight on the lake creates a bit of "bling".










 Mr. Flicker decides to jump on the suet holder while the Woodpecker was on it...
 He missed!
 And falls.
But regains his composure.














 Goldfinches at the feeder.
 A pair of Ring Necked Ducks.
 Female Evening Grosbeaks.
 Irene's Daffodils.
Lexi spotted this Ruffled Grouse on the way home.












Time for coffee. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment