Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 106 - 16th April 2013 - Sunrises, Birds and Chipmunks

Little foggy looking this morning, temperature is +1.7 and I've overslept or slept in - does it really matter, not up at my normal time. Larry is off today so that maybe why. I woke up at 5:30 am and closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Oh well, have a teleconference meeting later this morning and if the weather is nice after that I`m heading out to the flower beds to do some cleaning and weeding.
Yesterday turned out nice in the weather department but I spent most of the day stuck inside waiting for a phone call that never came. Really annoys me when people aren't courteous enough to return a call when they say they will. Did get chocolate chip cookies made and some things done inside. Probably just as well, I had a headache most of the day, been months since I've had one. Feel sort of like I'm getting a cold but suspects it might be a bit of allergies with all the new stuff in the air. Exercise class last evening was hurtin` but a good work out none the less.
 Ducks were flying over head early yesterday morning.
 The sun was beautiful as it came up.

 Yellow shafted Flicker, stops in for breakfast.
 Big fluffy clouds.
 A pair of Common Mergansers.
 Save some for me!
 The fence seems to be a great place to hang out.
 I think she's sending him home.

A chipmunk with mumps?













You just don't get much better than this early in the morning.











Time for the coffee. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. yup a chipmunk with the mumps for sure...and no they are not growing on me it just about killed me to send you that post lol but it was kind of cute and thought it might cheer ya up a little :) Love that last photo

    ReplyDelete