Sunday, November 27, 2016

Day 332 - 27th November 2016 - Chickadee, Red Breasted Nuthatch and a Squirrel

A wet morning, although as I check out the lake and the swamps on my roaming through the hood we are still in need of water so no complaints from me. Halifax east has a snowfall warning, not quite ready for that yet. Tammy and I are off to Yarmouth this morning - yup - get some of the Christmas shopping under my belt. Have a list started and will finish it up before I go. Of course the biggest problem is coming up with great ideas for my family.  It was surprisingly mild yesterday. Did my walk, puttered around, Larry and his brother tackled the plumbing and I think this morning they just have a few finishing touches, then to slap up a few more sheets of gyproc and I should soon see an end to this project...I hope! Breakfast at our Firehall this morning - I'm sure they will head there first.
 A little foam floats by.
 When you start filling the feeders, no guarantee only the birds will be there.
 I think he had this seed stashed somewhere.
Red Breasted Nuthatch - usually too busy to pose for a shot, obliged yesterday.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment