Sunday, November 6, 2016

Day 311 - 6th November 2016 - Ice, Frost and Leaves

Hope you all remembered to set your clocks back. I should have done it before I went to bed. Every hour I woke up and looked at the clock I though - drat it's an hour earlier, so of course my feet hit the floor at 4:30 am, couldn't stand that any longer. This time change is so hard to get used to, my sleeping pattern is bad enough this sends it in a tailspin for another couple of months- suck it up princess, right! Had a great morning taking family photos yesterday. From age 2 to 82, the youngest not feeling well but most of the time was a little trooper. The idea was to get shots of Mom, Dad and the youngest 2 generations, we succeeded - I took 1000 photos so the rest of the day was spent editing. It's a lot of shots but the joy of digital - you can hit the delete button. But happy as I was to do it, I'm sticking to birds, nature, that sort of thing.

 Saturday morning saw us with the first bit of ice.











Leaves were well frosted.




The only sign of wildlife at the park was this rabbit, who paid no attention to us at all.












 Loved the leaves on the ground and still some on this tree.

This is where we did mos of our shots.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment