Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 310 - 5th November 2016 - Sunrise, Nature's Bling and Grasses

Brrr... it's chilly this morning. Stars are all out which is kind of nice for a change. Guess I better get a cup of coffee into me and build a fire in the furnace. Going to be a busy today, doing family photos this morning. Normally I prefer birds, nature, etc. but it's not often we have the the youngest two generations of our family home so it's a good opportunity to get all the kids in one shot especially with my parents. It will be fun....I hope and fingers crossed I get a few good shots. I'm missing getting out with Big B. these days, most of all I'm missing the birds but it's been so busy and not enough daylight left when I get home at night.
 A lovely morning on the lake - calm and quiet.
Nothing I like better than a little bit of Nature's Bling.













 Grasses along the shore have turned shades of gold.
Soft and fuzzy leaves on a dock.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment