Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Day 321 - 16th November 2016 - Yellow Rumped Warbler, Common Yellow Throat and Red Berries

Tuesday was another mild day. November is shaping up to be warmer than October. Easy on the wood pile, most days I'm not building a fire til late afternoon. Much needed rain coming down, looks like we might have gotten a little during the night as well. Waited for the phone repair guy yesterday who showed up right around lunch time, fixed the problem - or so we thought only to have a dead line 3 hours later. Of course it's back on again this morning. Think my next option is to convince them to run all new lines. It's a serious pain in the ... Larry's home today so he can deal with it as I'm in town all day. Didn't get out for my roam in the hood either, am in a bit of a photo slump these days, seems nothing is grabbing my eye. So I've pulled some from my archives today. On a up note my 2017 Calendars arrived yesterday and I'm very happy with them.
Yellow Rumped Warbler
 Common Yellow Throat
 The red berries almost look frosted.
Another Yellow Rumped Warbler.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment