Saturday, November 19, 2016

Day 324 - 19th November 2016 - Waves, Shorebirds and Great Blue Heron

Friday was mostly a wet day, rain and a little wind. The last ( I hope) of our renovation stuff ( gyproc, doors and lumber) was delivered in the afternoon. The phone saga continues, I managed to make one call yesterday morning before it was dead again. My patience is wearing very thin but on an up note - no telemarketers lately and I will have a lower bill next month.  The cleaning progress continues slowly. Since I was stuck waiting for deliveries and phone man (who never appeared) no roaming in the hood for me, but had company in the afternoon which nicely distracted me. This is the Christmas weekend in Town -  Santa last night, craft show today and parade this evening. Hopefully they will get a window without rain tonight for that.
Lots of surf at Baccaro the other day.
 More Cat tails.
 Shorebirds skimming over the water.
Still the occasional Great Blue Heron to be found.







Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim: For Christmas, would you take me out to photograph a Heron? cg

    ReplyDelete