Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 331 - 27th November 2014 - Fences, Goldfinch, and Barbed Wire

Up a little early this morning. Today - housework, housework, housework!  I will get out for a walk when it clears but I'm going to get a good amount of stuff done inside.  Hoping Larry gets my wreath made today, so I can decorate and hang it out on the door this weekend.  It's getting close to the decorating time - December 1st is early enough for me. I've notice a fair amount of decorations out and trees in windows. I don't put a lot up, a few things inside mostly.  I like the idea of getting everything done, so I can enjoy a few days before Christmas, to just relax.
Managed to get a few errands done, bills paid in the morning before the rain started around noon. Did get a bit soggy going to the bank in the afternoon and Doctor's office, but not too bad. Hair cut in the afternoon - feels good, looks good, now to just figure out how to do again. Larry made meatloaf for supper - so good, been a long time since we've had it. Larry had a Fire Department meeting last night, but I stayed in out of the weather, curled up and watched some TV.
I discovered as well as birds, I had taken a bunch of fence photos the other day.
Had to stick one bird in here - Goldfinch.
I really like old fences and posts.
Never sure if I like them best in color or black and white.


This little guy was so cute, going behind his mother.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment