Friday, November 21, 2014

Day 325 - 21st November 2014 - Snow, Raindrops and Mallards

Feels chilly this morning and I see a few snowflakes drifting by the kitchen window. Have no idea what is planned for today. DH is home today (that's dear hubby for those who don't know). Maybe we'll do groceries, etc today, if it stops snowing maybe an opportunity for some birding - who knows. Although I'm sure there are plenty of other things I should be doing. Oh well - life is short! The puffer seems to be helping, had a better night last night.
The weather is never dull - yesterday it rained, the sun came out, rained some more. It some nearby areas they had thunder and lightening and someone even posted a photo of a rainbow. Lexi and I got caught in the rain a couple of times, but I did manage to get out once with Big B. She's been in a bit of a mood lately - not getting enough quality time I'm assuming. So I worked on a project I've been thinking about for a while once I got some housework done.
I caught a little of the snow from Wednesday before the rain took it all.

Raindrops were everywhere.

I like this series of shots as the Mallards are taking flight.










Enjoy your day!

1 comment: