Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 329 - 25th November 2014 - Cranberries, Mallards and Fungi

A nice little sleep in this morning. I'll take those when they come along. Think we will head to Yarmouth this morning, do a little birding and a little shopping. Now that I'm on a roll, I'd like to get the my shopping done. There are still some things that I want to get locally but can pick them up later. My aim is not to be out of the county after the next week.
Managed to get a lot done on Monday - maybe it's all in the mind set. Larry finished putting the panels on his greenhouse roof, so that's all set for winter. He and Lexi gathered some brush to do me a wreath (he makes, I'll decorate) and since I've been doing the bulk of the cooking lately - he made supper. I caught up on laundry, got most of the pantry cleaned - amazing how the smallest room has the most stuff. Since I did the pantry I now know what else I need for my Christmas Baking. If I can get the rest of the house to rights by the end of the week, then next week is December 1 and I can start baking and decorating. Exercise class last night, I'm sure I won't be able to move by Wednesday.
A few cranberries in the ditch, but I like that you can see several layers below the berries.
There were a few Mallards hanging out in a cove yesterday morning.
Not sure what kind of fungi is on this tree.
Another of my funky dead weed photos.
A toothless monster?







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment