Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 328 - 24th November 2014 - Sun, Pumpkins, Junco and Goldfinches

Monday morning folks, weekend is over again.  Looks fine out there right now, but I don't see any stars, rain coming later this morning. 1 month from today and it's Christmas Eve. Can you say panic! I'm beginning to, not sure why this year but I'm definitely not on top of things. I don't have the house all cleaned yet, shopping is not done nor is the baking started.  This week and next week I need to play catch up and really buckle down to get things under control.
We left around 7:30 am and got back home at 7:30 pm so it was a long day.  Good day, shopping although I had to prod the girls just a tad at times. I don't like to poke along shopping, my idea is to go scope things out, get what I need and move to the next store. At one point I had been through 6 shops while they were still in Winners. So I slowed down and bit and they sped up and bit and things went great. Of course I didn't get all my shopping done, will have to go through what I have, check my list and go from there.
A little morning sun breaking through the trees.
Snow on the pumpkins.
No leaves left on the Honeysuckle bush, but this Junco still likes to sit there.
The Goldfinches were huddles in an apple tree.
The river water looked so cold the other day.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment