Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 119 - 29th April 2014 - Wood Ducks, Daffodils, Chickadee and Chicken

Windy and overcast this morning but not cold, temperature is +4.3. Suppose to clear and turn out fine. I can handle that. Can hear the peepers out there this morning, as cold as it's been I'm surprised the poor things have any strength to peep. Had a restless night and didn't sleep particularly well.  I've got to catch a ride in with Larry this morning which mean earlier than normal - will be  a long day. Oh well I'll get in a short walk around town.
Another cold, damp day - at least it didn't rain a lot must drizzle most of the day.  The good news at the office today was I got off the spammer list and could send emails again. A few more things off the list to do and the office is looking  a little better, will try to wrap the bulk of the cleaning up today. After that I've really got to dig in and get the research caught up. A quick supper of leftovers last night and then off to exercise class - another good workout.
When I was walking over to catch a ride with Nancy, what did I spy but a Wood Duck in the cove. Darn that I couldn't get a good photo.
 A few more feet and then I see a pair of them. This was just punishment yesterday morning. It was overcast, drizzling and this was the best I could do. Guess I got to keep my eyes open on the next fine day!
 Daffodils in the yard on a nice day.
 Just a little Bling on the lake.
 The Chickadees are always obliging.
A couple of Lois & Danny's chickens enjoying a fine morning.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment