Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 114 - 24th April 2014 - Mayflowers, Hyacinths and Purple Finches

Going to be another wet day - the red bar with "rainfall warning" is up on the weather sites. Oh well I'm off to work so should be inside most of the day. Just means I won't get a good walk in this morning or yearn for the woods when I look out the window and see sunshine. Another day or two and I'll be settled in at work for the summer.
Lexi and I had a good day home on Wednesday. Did the laundry and some housework. Supper and suppers for the rest of the week done. I got out for my morning walk early, then she and I went a couple times more. Only a few showers throughout the day that didn't last but it remained grey and overcast.  At supper time it poured right from the heavens.
 The Mayflowers were really pretty yesterday morning.
 I'm thinking someone else found them as it looked like some had been picked. Hoping they enjoy them as much as I do.
 A nice plump Robin.
 A few more days and this will be in bloom.

 He's a cheeky little guy.
 Hyacinths are blooming.

She comes to the feeder every day. For some reason she's happy to sit and eat her lunch rather than at the suet.










The Purple Finches are brilliant in the Honeysuckle bush.








Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment