Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 101 - 11th April 2014 - Robins, Docks and Pussy Willows

Friday here we are, temperature is +4. 9 and I"m still sneezing. I don't feel as bad as I did last evening but then I've only been up for a few minutes so I can't really say for sure if I'm better or not. My brain still feels foggy.  It's suppose to be fine this morning with a few showers later today so I might just tackle a little outside work.
My body protested so much yesterday I just had to give in, lay low and restrict what I had plan on doing. No outside work for me and very little inside. I did tackle a walk first thing in the morning but close to the end it was all I could do to get back home and then the cold chills hit. Needless to say, +13 outside and I had a fire going in the house and several sweaters on. Lexi only got a couple short jaunts around but she's most understanding.  So it was more cold tablets and an early night for me.
 Breakfast time for this Woodpecker.
 It was a great morning for Robins.
 Playing coy.
 Docks were appearing in the hood.
A quiet place to enjoy the lake.
 Flipping Robin!
Lexi stopped to get a drink and have a little wade.
Pussy willows are showing up.











Enjoy your day!

1 comment: