Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 115 - 25th April 2014 - Roots, Hyacinths, Squill and a Squirrel

I'm up way too early this morning - going to be a long day! Temperature is +1.5 and I hear the peepers outside, looks like the rain has stopped and it will be  a nice day. Means I can get a good walk in before Nancy picks me up this morning. Maybe, just maybe I'll find a Warbler or Thrush along the way.  That would make me happy today. Still have lots to swamp out at the office, maybe I'll start in another corner of the room today.
A fairly good day at work on Thursday. Rained all day, at times hard so I didn't mind being inside. Making some headway with getting things cleaned up and organized. Must be an age thing, I used to be able to work in chaos but not anymore. A few people around and then my newsletter distribution list went wonky and decided to send everyone 5 copies of the newsletter. So I'm sure that jammed up a bunch of servers, since people were then emailing back to tell me this. Ugh! Will sort that out another day and see what went wrong.  Did stations at exercise class last night - a hard but very good workout. I'll be hurting again but what do they say - no pain, no gain.
 This tree still seems to be doing ok, even though the roots are growing out of the bank.
 There were two Song Sparrows but they insisted on hiding from me.
 Squirrel proof ? I think not!
 More Hyacinths - if we have another day of sunshine they should be very pretty.
Working on a new apartment.
More striped squill.











Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment