Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 107 - 17th April 2014 - Mayflower buds, Spring Bulbs, Ducks and Song Sparrow

Chilly out there this morning, temperature is -1.5 but the stars are all out and looks like it will be a nice day. Surely I'll see something when I go haunting  the hood today. Still not 100% but feeling much better than I did a couple of days ago. Just need to build up my strength and energy some more. It's coming. I see a few days of fine weather for the long weekend - rah! Today, it's going to be catching up on a bit of housework, laundry and yard word. Exercise class tonight.
I started my day off in town getting caught in a downpour - I was drenched right through. When I got back to the office - off came my socks and sneakers and up went the thermostat to dry out. I always leave a couple extra pair of shoes/sandals there, wish I left extra pants. I didn't dry out until lunch time.  Got some things done - organizing and sorting out.  I guess my first few days back will be in the direction of housecleaning, things have piled up over the winter months. After I get things up and running, I need to get the backlog of research seen to. Looks like the next month is going to be intense. Turned colder in the afternoon by the time we got home it was time to build a fire in the furnace - how the weather can change in a few days.
Mayflowers will son be in bloom.
 Breakfast time!
 Song Sparrow - he was singing his lovely song.
 Hyacinths will soon be open.
 As will Daffodils.
The Daphne bush is really very pretty when it blooms.


















Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment