Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 100 - 10th April 2014 - Evening Grosbeaks, Grebe, Geese and Clouds

A little chilly this morning, but we haven't had a fire going for a couple of days, guess we better get one going.  Temperature is -0.5, suppose to warm up and be nice. Guess I'll do a few things inside this morning then head out to continue with yard work when it warms up. Not feeling right great but will push on. Exercise class tonight and I think I'll make a casserole out of the rest of the turkey. The turkey has lasted well.
Wednesday was pretty good except for the fact that  I have a full blown head cold - Ugh! Just what I wanted - got through the whole winter with very little sickness and to get this now. Most of the day my head felt like someone had stuffed it full of cotton balls - not a great feeling. Oh well I'm going to suck it up and keep on moving.  The sun finally did break through and warmed things up later in the day. The turkey soup was so good that I made on Tuesday - hit the spot. Took a little walk around the hood - pretty quiet, but still nice to get out after supper and enjoy things. I gave up and took a couple cold tablets and some cough syrup and had a very early night. I was hoping an early night with some meds might do the trick.
 Evening Grosbeaks are at the feeders every day now.

 The Purple Finch flock is increasing every day.
Always at least one Woodpecker around.
 Grebe in the harbour.
 They only have eyes for one another.
 Beautiful evening on the lake.
 I was in the bushes trying to capture these two Mallards.
Reflections where the water has flooded.


















Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment