Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 254 - 10th September 2013 - Mist on the Lake, Sparrows and Red-Eyed Vireo

I've kind of overslept this morning, didn't get up until 5:45 am. In my defense I was late going to bed. Temperature is +8.7, pretty nippy though. I have visions of frost very soon. Looks like another fine day, but showers on their way for later this week. Another day at work - same old, same old. This time next month and I'll probably laid off for the winter, so I have lots to get done before then. I'm not going to worry about stuff, things will get done. Stay positive!
We got through Monday with very few issues. That's always good for the first day of the week, actually most of the day went pretty smoothly. Love smooth. Sun was out but I found it a tad bit chilly most of the day, guess I better think about putting my shorts away. Exercise class last night, and she put us through our paces with stations - yes they are so much fun! But I have to admit they are sure a lot easier than they were a year ago.
 Love the lake in the morning with the mist rising up.

This little sparrow was playing hide and seek.
 Quite sure he's a Song Sparrow.
 The Red-eyed Vireo was playing the same game.
Guess no one wanted to come out and pose for me. Must admit it was kind of chilly to be sitting around on a branch for any length of time.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment