Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 130 - 10th May 2013 - Sunrise and the Birds

Ah we've made it to Friday, albeit wet but it's the end of the work week. Overall not a bad week but I would like to see some sun on the horizon for the weekend and less blackflies. I know I don't want much. Friday is also my lunch out day, normally I brown bag it, but today I treat myself and  have my fav - BeanDock Bacon Scallop Wrap - yum! I'm thinking it's going to be a good day, hoping to get lots more cleaned up.
The sky had that red glow about it yesterday morning, so I tossed on a hoodie and headed down for a few pics. Not a bad day, got a few more things done up, which makes me a happy camper. Missed exercise class last evening, other things got in the way - happens sometimes. Went out on the deck when I got home last night and the birds were all there to greet me - chickadees, flicker, evening grosbeaks, woodpeckers and of course Harriett and coven (Grackles).
 Pink leaves above the tree line.

 The clouds reflect in the water.

Shades of grey, purple and pink.



















 Took these before leaving on Thursday morning - Mrs. Myrtle Warbler. They enjoy the suet.
 White Breasted Nuthatch.
 The Purple Finches.
Mr. Purple Finch looking very fine.




















Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment