Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 272 - 28th September 2012 - Lexi, Mushroom, Ducks and Flowers

A too early morning again, and I can't even blame this one on Lexi. It will be a long day. I seem to have way too much on my mind lately, hopefully that will pass soon. Today will be full, have to get things that we need organzied for the Book Fair tomorrow. Hoping we get lots of people out and it's a great fund raiser. We are certainly in need of great fund raisers! As a non-profit organizations we are constantly having to raise money, so I'd really like to see a good turn out for this event.

A little rain yesterday morning, then it cleared off quickly and turned into a beautiful day, hard to believe it's almost the end of September. A pretty good day at work. Skipped exercise class last night, had some things that I needed to do and knew I would never get through them all if I waited until after and we had company arrive.
Lexi checking out something in the the ferns along the path.
I can't help myself - another mushroom.
Over the fallen tree she goes.
The forest Hosta is still doing well.
The tame ducks enjoy a paddle around.












Lois has new flowers in bloom! A Fall Crocus?

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment