Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 150 - 29th May 2012 - Wisteria and Goldfinches

The sky looks more promising this morning, temperature is +11.1. However, rain is forecast again. So it's another working day, wonder what the day will bring. Peace and tranquility I hope, so I can get caught up some. Do you ever feel like you take one step forward and three steps back, that's kind of the way I am these days. I guess the best thing to do is take it one at a time, and hopefully at some point it will all get done. I have a feeling that today is one of those days that it will be hard to stay positive. Oh well, still have a few hours before putting on the happy face and dealing with the world! I feel so much perkier when I see the sun coming up bright at strong in the morning. Back to town this evening for a meeting.

Monday was a Monday, rainy most of the morning, cleared off by noon, but what more can you say about that. Worked on a display about Fishing that needs to be up by Friday most of the day. Still so much more to do!
Try as I might, I can never get really good photos of my Wisteria, but I'm posting them anyway.
It's just spectacular. Reaches across into the apple tree which now looks like it has purple blossoms.
A close up of some of the flowers.
Up and down the Apple tree.
One of the Iris' are starting to open up.
A pretty goldfinch checking out some seeds from the dandelion I think.
He seemed to enjoy sitting on the fence; he and his friends were all over the apple trees and wisteria.
Well enough of feeling out of sorts, might as well suck it up princess and move on, get another cup of coffee and find something positive to concentrate on - negativity breeds negativity!
Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment