Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 362 - 28th December 2015 - Goldfinches, Purple Finches and Gulls

It's started snowing - quite hard actually, the deck is covered in a matter of minutes. The forecast isn't giving any amount today - that's for tomorrow. The year is ticking by quickly now, only a few more days left to go. I wonder if I've accomplished everything I wanted to these last 12 months - probably not but that's ok. Somethings are taken out of our control. The important things do get done.
Sunday was mostly a lazy day. I did a few things up in the morning - lunch boxes, laundry etc. Larry puttered around cleaning one of  "his rooms" (I try to keep the door closed on those) then I curled up with my kobo and read - ate too much junk and basically did nothing. It was a good day for it - raining, wet and miserable here.
Goldfinches and Purple Finches were at the feeders most of the day. The wet weather must have brought them in.
Taking photos through the kitchen window doesn't often give me good shots.

A few gulls hanging out from Saturday's excursion.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment