Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Day 350 - 16th December 2015 - Rosehips, Snowbunting and Chickadee

Well we are half way through he last month of the year.  Not sure where the time has gone. It's Wednesday and town day, going to be a long day since once again I'm up at 4am. Maybe 4 is the new 5 ! Oh well making progress on my book - which is a good read. Half way through and I haven't figured it out who the murderer is. Since this is my last Wednesday I'm going in til the New Year, lot of things to do, errands, bills to pay etc. Still windy this morning but the sky is clear and full of stars.
A windy and wet Tuesday but productive. I think I'm going to be ready for Christmas with perhaps a day or two to spare. Put on a pot of Turkey soup - good for leftovers too. Lexi and I didn't manage to dodge rain drops on our morning walk so we both returned home soaked to the skin. Cathy stopped for her weekly coffee and chatter with her Biscuit recipe. I tackled them for supper and was surprised after many years of trying I had biscuits that did not resemble hockey pucks! Success finally! The yard is full of Blue Jays, Mourning Doves, Chickadees, a few Goldfinches, Woodpeckers and one Junco. I hope something new will soon appear.  Not a great day for Big B. so I've resorted to photos from a finer day.
Rosehips.
A Gull on a downward sweep.
Lots of Gulls but nothing that looks different.
Snow Bunting. They really blend in with their surroundings.
And one can never pass up another Chickadee.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment