Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 210 - 29th July 2015 - Black-Throated Green Warbler, Northern Parula and the Lake

Foggy out there this morning, but it's still early and should burn off and be fine! That will just make it harder for me to get some work done around the house, but then..... it's better being outside. Looks like I'll get out for a good roam this morning.  Nothing special planned, just aiming for a quiet day at home.
What a morning on Thursday - hard rain, thunder and lightening for about 4 hours. I felt bad for Lexi, home by herself and hating every minute of it. At least the rain let up while I was walking and I finally saw my first Black-Throated Green Warbler this season. I'm seriously working hard to find the variety of species this year. Pretty good day at work, got some bits and bobs of things finished up. Making headway.
Black-Throated Green Warbler.














So I was so pleased to see him, I took a few photos.



It was a nice morning on the lake even with the thunder sounding all around.
There were a number of Northern Parula's flitting around.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment