Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 202 - 21st July 2015 - Common Yellow-Throated Warbler, Sunflower and Hummingbird

Pretty foggy morning, but it should clear - more rain forecast for tonight. Another busy day coming up. More researchers. I enjoy that aspect of the job - helping them put those pieces together.
So the old saying that a thunderstorm clears the air doesn't hold water... so to speak. We had a long spell of it yesterday morning, but when the weather cleared the humidity was dreadful! The heat I can live with but not that - drains a person. It was a really busy day at work, I expected it and was mostly ready. By the time I got home, though I was wiped out and opted for a walk instead of exercise class. The peace and quiet of hunting for birds was more my speed.

Common Yellow-Throated Warbler - wasn't a great morning for pics. But a few popped out long enough for me to take some shots.
Seems overnight the grasses have come up by the beach.
In less than 24 hours the sunflower is almost totally open.
Female Hummingbird, just hanging out in the yard.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment