Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 192 and 193- 11th & 12th July 2015 - Musicians, Friends and a Good Time in Lockeport

So Saturday morning I had no internet and by the time I snagged some I was too busy for blog writing. Sorry folks but you are getting two days in one. Friday night was a great start to Harmony Bazaar this year. Some performers we've seen before, some new ones. Always something interesting and fabulous music. This is my fourth year and their 10th Anniversary. Saturday I did my traditional jaunt to Lockeport beach before 6 am to catch the sunrise and hopefully see a few shorebirds. A little disappointed - just a Willet or two but lots of ducks with ducklings riding the waves. Lots of fun on Saturday, Melanie Doane was the evening headliner - another fantastic performer. Attended the wine and seafood pairing at the Art Exhibit Gala. Some interest in my photographs which was pretty cool. These late nights may do me in. Anyway just a few highlights from the last few days, more happening today then we are home later this afternoon.
The Mother Pluckers Band.
This gal could play that fiddle!
Pat Watson - what a great lady with a fabulous voice. Can't wait to here her this morning on the beach at Harmony Rising.
Irish Mythen - one of our very favs and a friend.






















 Saturday morning sunrise, not sure if I'll make it this morning.
 Melanie Doane - Saturday night headline - awesome.
 Kate Surette.
 Samm Splash and Jessie Brown

Meghan from Perpetual Detour. I love the way the keyboard reflects in her glasses.







Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment