Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 268 - 25th September 2014 - Sunrise, Reflections, Hermit Thrush and a Yellow-Rumped Warbler

The next few days I'm travelling in town with Larry which means no walk for me. I'll get a little extra time in at work and maybe a short roam in town. It's just never as interesting as the hood, nor as pretty in the morning. Should be a full day, have researchers coming. Exercise class tonight.
Wednesday was one of the best days to be home. It's those kind of beautiful sunny fall days I love and one of the reasons I enjoy living in the country. Also, no noisy racket in the hood which just made it that much better.  Got a good walk in - although my fingers were pretty chilly as it was early. Did some baking to give to a friend who has lots of company coming this weekend and the norm of housework - but not too much. A lazy evening after supper.
 How can anyone go wrong looking at that in the morning. I love the little sun bling in the leaves.
 Misty.
 A young Hermit Thrush.
 Common Yellow-throated Warbler playing coy.
 Yellow-Rumped Warbler.
 Some of the ferns are changing colors too.
 A little sparkle on the lupin leaves.
 Ferns.
 I love the pops of color and reflections.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment