Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 252 - 9th September 2014 - Morning Mist,Hermit Thrush and Yellow Rumped Warbler

Looks like another nice day on the horizon. It's my good friend Sherri's birthday so if you see her - give her a shout! Should be a busy day - I'm in a workshop from 11 am - 1 pm, which will guarantee that someone comes in, plus I've got a few things I want to clear off my desk before I go.
Monday was not bad - decent day at work, weather good, what more can you ask for. Had a good walk in the morning, found a few Hermit Thrushes along the way. We rushed home after work, walked Lexi and then headed over to Upper Clyde for supper with friends. What a great evening - lots and lots of laughs and fabulous food.  That's what life is all about - good friends and food, I'm sure. Drove home by the light of the full moon and no flat tires last night.
The mist on the lake was so cool looking yesterday morning.
 It almost looks like a fire spreading out from around the point.
 One of my favourite summer visitors - the Hermit Thrush.
 He was pretty friendly.

I think this might be a Yellow Rumped Warbler, but not much to go on for an ID.









Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bestie for the Birthday shout out....the mist on the Lake shots were just for me I know.

    ReplyDelete