Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 65 - 6th March 2014 - Chickadees, BlueJays and Lexi

I am so tired of  winter, temperature this morning is -17, that's just way too cold. Heading in for my Wednesday today, just a day late but that's ok. Better late than never! For some reason this winter has gotten on my nerves more than any in the last few years. Just have the trapped feeling - maybe because we haven't had much of a break. I know most people are tired of it and it probably does no good to complain about it but here I am every morning doing just that! All the positive thinking in the world doesn't seem to change the weather. Well maybe a break in town today will do me good. Going in with Nancy this morning so I'll have a chance to catch up with her, will meet up with the girls for coffee this afternoon for natter.
Had a good day at home yesterday, puttered around, did some computer work and Lexi and I roamed the hood. Had to be careful - under all that snow places were icy. Going through the woods it was so quiet, not a sound except the snow falling from tree limbs. It always looks so magically until I remember I'm tired of winter.
 Got the seed and doing the Happy Dance.
 Heading for the feeder.
 The Chickadees love hanging out on the fence.
 Clouds over the lake. You can tell there was no school today, the kids in the hood were playing outside in the afternoon.
 Not much left of my Phlox.
 I guess everyone loves the fence.
I'm sensing a little attitude.














 Lexi had a few snowflakes under her chin.
Sometimes she likes to nap on the deck. Doesn't seem to bother the small birds that she's dozing under their feeder.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment