Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 62 - 3rd March 2014 - Palm Warbler, SeaShore, Gulls and Ducks

Monday morning, the work week begins again - brrr -5.3, little chilly out there and no stars in the sky this morning. Think I'll continue with an hour or so of spring cleaning I started last week and some research today. Of course it wouldn't be a day home unless Lexi and I roamed the hood. This time of year I'm not sure what we are searching for but maybe we'll luck in and find something. Exercise class tonight, since I skipped last Thursday night my body will be hurting for sure. That's me in a nutshell - not seeing anything exciting happening today. Sometimes that's just a good thing.
We had mostly a lazy day on Sunday. I did do some laundry and a few things around the house but other than that neither of us did much - just chilled mostly. We were going to go for a drive and hunt for some ducks and birds but the snow flurries started by noon so that kind of killed our idea. Since it wasn't a great day to take photos and I'm tired of snow anyway, I decided to did back through some pics from warmer days - early fall - my favourite time of year. Hope they start your week off on an up note.
 Palm Warbler - I'm impatient for spring migration.
 One of our beach trips - always gulls.
 What a clear beautiful day it was.

 A Great Blue Heron wading around.
And ducks flying off - Teals, I think.











Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment