Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 322 - 17th November 2012 - Flowers and Leaves

Saturday has arrived. I'm off to get groceries this morning then to the Bean Dock for the day. Hoping we have lots of people around to take part in the Christmas Crawl. Not sure how much I'm going to be able to run around as I did something to one of my toes - actually I can't decide if it's broken or not but it really hurts to bear weight on that foot. I'm not sure how stupid I can be to not know what I've done, but it happens. Basically I've been trying to ignore it all week in hopes it will go away or get better, but it doesn't seem to be. However, I'm not going to Out Patients and spending 3-4 hours for a toe.
Another grey and gloomy looking day yesterday. November may have come in nice but it really has gotten rather dismal. So I decided to tackle the pantry instead of the room I just shutter at every time I walk in to it. Will put that off for another day. Anyway the pantry is all sorted out and cleaned once again and ready for some marathon baking. I decided to haul out my kit lens  and practice a little bit with that. I rarely use it, as I prefer the telephoto lens, but I must admit I don't have to stand quite as far away with this one. It really depends on what you are aiming for and since it's in my bag, might as well make some use of it.
I can still find the odd flowers if I look hard enough.
A boat coming into shore.
I always think the hole in this old stump is pretty neat.
A very small mushroom growing from the base of a tree.
I like this, the wind was blowing the dried petals, so I've got a little blur from movement and some still.
Leaves and pine needles in the water.
Guess it's time to get a few things done. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment