Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 303 - 29th October 2012 - Homeward Bound

The weekend is gone and we are heading home very, very early for most but you know me I'm up and mobile. Get my coffee and I'm good to go. We leave at 4am! Should be home by supper time. No winnings for me but had  great weekend. Keeping this short and sweet as I am heading to bed and posting this Sunday night instead of the morning - so Sherri - no peaking!!
I've been watching this mushroom for a while and he's gotten quite big.
By this evening I'll be looking at my country life again.
Not acorns but those waspy things I found a while back.
 
The rushing water of the Clyde River.
The water looks sooo cold.
Guessing after this week there will be no leaves left at all - sounds like  a storm on its way!
Promises for better posts this week. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. lol I didn't peak, finally had time to check it out....doing tractor registration which is mountains of paper work and it is for only one fleet.....I have missed ya but glad you have had fun. I can just imagine you full of vinegar used to ealry mornings and some of the others like my daughter "not so much morning people" lol have a safe trip home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and by the way I might just go on the next trip with ya....unless of course you do not share the details and then I will be left to google lol

    ReplyDelete