Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 302 - 28th October 2012 - More Colors - Sky and Leaves

Sunday has arrived, the weekend is flying by way too fast. Still need to shop! So once again we head out shopping at 8am then to the Hall. Yesterday was spent mostly in the Bingo Hall but got in some quality shopping before and after. Managing to get some things checked off my Christmas list. We left the motel at 8am and arrived back at 9:30pm, today will pretty well be a repeat. Had a great day but a long one. No winnings for me, unless you count the 50 cents from a pull ticket I bought,  but one of my friends won not to mention several other women on the bus, so lots of happy people. Perhaps my luck will change today! Winning would be fabulous, although it's really about getting away, having no responsibilities, lots of fun and laughs with the girlfriends.  I missed my camera last evening when the moon was coming up - so bright and round, hope you all got to see it and the sky was totally clear. Weather has been fantastic, yesterday afternoon felt more like July or August instead of the last week of October. Watching Hurricane Sandy but I think we should be home tucked up in our beds by the time it rolls through and does whatever damage it does.

Another morning.
Just a hint of color. The colors in Maine have just about faded and dropped as well.A few Oak trees still hold their leaves, but have turned to brown.
Miss my girl, but talked to her on the phone last evening.
The tame ducks were out and about.
Am sure you are tired of the colors of fall, but bear with me a little longer.
A little bit of summer is still left.
Guess I'll head over to Tim Horton's for a cup of coffee - yes there is one across from the Motel, they are everywhere! About the only time I go is when I'm travelling, I can handle their tea but their coffee doesn't turn my crank but it's better than the stuff at the motel! Wish me luck. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment