Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 299 - 25th October 2012 - Along the Harbour Front

Thursday has arrived. Temperature is really chilly this morning at -0.9, we will have a frosty cover by the time the sun comes up. Lots to do today - we are off on the bus at midnight. Time to pack my purse - passport, money, earplugs, etc. Suitcase is all ready to go and hopefully I can find time for a short nap as well. I'll sleep some on the bus between rest stops, otherwise it's going to be a very long day, as we won't see a bed until tomorrow night. Massive amount of shopping planned for Friday! If I can squeeze in a nap then I'll go to exercise class this evening. Hopefully it won't be a painful night! HA!HA!
Yesterday was a lot cooler than it has been - brrr. There was frost in the morning, but it is nearly the end of October so we shouldn't be surprised. My day in town went well, nice to see a few people that I've not seen for a while. The price of gas had dropped too so that was a pleasant surprise - they used the "interrupter clause" and changed it mid week. I'm always happy when we can save money.
The view walking along Dock Street this morning was beautiful.
The mist was rising up off the harbour.
It was just stunning looking over at the Park.
Can't forget the other direction and the boats  down the harbour and the lighthouse.
And of course the ducks were around.
The light colored duck seemed to have a little attitude.
Well I have lots to do and really need a second cup of coffee to kick start myself. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Have a good day and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome trip if I am not talking to you before you leave and thanks for the photo of the park....oh how I miss it!!!

    ReplyDelete