Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 296 - 22nd October 2012 - A drive in the country for more color

Monday has reared it's head once again. Time for the work week to begin. Temperature is +6.2 and the stars are all out this morning. I'm back to the fall cleaning, now that I've moved downstairs in my quest it won't go as quickly! The tricky part  is to maintain what has already been done while doing more. Hopefully when I'm finished the whole house will look neat and tidy. I guess I better add cookies to the list of things to do today as well. And I'm sure Lexi and I will spend a little time outside - need to take advantage of fine weather. I really need to sit down and figure out which photos I'm going to have printed off and framed. I'm to the point now where I have so many I don't know what to choose.Maybe I can fit that in somewhere today - or at least get started.
Another fabulous day in the weather department. Actually I believe it's the first nice Sunday we've had for a couple of weeks and we took advantage of it. Larry and Lexi fixed the siding on his brother's house in the morning, then we went for a drive along the Clyde Road in search of ...what else - more fall colors! It's no good to pretend you are tired of them, as I'm hoping to get a few more days in before they are total gone. I notice along the road, one side is pretty sparse. We finished the day off at the neighbour's enjoying a bon fire and the sun setting on the lake.
Looking up the Roseway River from the Welshtown Crossroad bridge.
The Clyde River from Cubscouctch bridge.
Love the rushing water under this bridge.
  
My favourite color - red, with such a great reflection.
From another bridge further along the road. A lot of the trees in the background have lost their leaves.
The other side of the bridge.
 
Well folks, time to get started. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 

1 comment: