Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 285 - 11th October 2012 - Signs of the Changing Season

3am is way to early - going to be a very long day unless I can find time for a nap. So, what I want to do today and what I should do are two different things. Guess I better go spend the afternoon at outpatients and see if I can get a Doctor to renew my meds. I've had no family doctor for quite a while now and am out of my thyroid and blood pressure meds. Right now I'm starting to feel the effects of missing the thyroid ones. Our health care is so miserable these days - since it's not a real emergency I suppose I could spend the whole afternoon there. Maybe I'll be lucky and there will be no sick people  and I'll get right in - not likely. Actually I realize that this is not the true purpose of Outpatients but I'm not seeing any new Doctors hanging around with nothing to do wanting to take on another patient even a low maitenance one like myself, so options are rather limited.

I'm already disliking Wednesdays a great deal and I've only coped with my first one. Hopefully next week will be an improvement. I still have no outgoing email at the office. Three more calls later to Aliant and some other company where I tried to pull out some tears [difficult] instead of rage. I'm finally making headway. I just got fed up and put my foot down - told them it was their problem and fix it!!! Had researchers in as well, one of which I haven't seen for quite a while so that was nice. I also got photos done of our next on-line auction stuff and got those up, still have to go through them and add descriptions but will do that today.
I know you are tired of mushrooms, but I'm still enjoying them on our walks.
The ferns always look so light and feathery. Am enjoying what's left, til they return again in spring.
A single leaf floats along.
Nice arrangement at Lois' - looks fallish.
Kind of cool the way these trees grow up out of the rock. Pine needles are falling and turning brown.  
Beautiful and red, bright along the road side.
This morning I have lots of quiet time, since the rest of the house is still wisely asleep. Enjoy your day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I never get tired of the mushroom photos...I have never seen two the same. Wow you were up early...get your butt to OPD and get your meds refilled. I am off later to Maine/NH who knows it could be an interesting road trip. Darlene is a wonderful navigator though so we should be good lol. Will try and read MY BLOG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete